Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OH BOY, OH BOY!

As a lot of people already know we are having a....
..........
...............
................
......................
...........................
..............................
................................
..................................
.............................................
BOY!

About 20 mins. or so into the ultra-sound I see the baby's wee wee. The ultra-sound tech was measuring his legs and I saw it, I think I am the only one that did. but i said "I think I just saw a thingy" lol it was pretty funny. And then she checks and the baby is FOR SURE A boy. Nathan and I are very excited to be having a boy. I know a lot of people inculding myself wanted a girl, but honestly I am just as happy if not more happy that we are having a boy. After seeing him moving around and seeing his little face it sure changes a lot. It makes it more real. I even cried a few times. I sure love this baby. He measured 3 days a head, but my due date and everything is still the same. She also said that he weighed 12 oz! He sure is a growing boy. It's going to be crazy when he's 6 or 7 pounds. His heart beat was 142. But the ultra-sound tech measured all his body parts, looked at his heart and brain. And many other things and she said everything looks great. Which made us all happy to hear. For the past week or so I've been feeling him move around a lot. It's been pretty crazy how at first I would only feel him move around maybe once a day and now he's pretty active. During the ultra-sound he was moving around like crazy. He even waved at us. I just couldn't believe how active he was being. It sure made me happy/excited to see him moving around. My dad and Sheri were even in the room with us and I am sure they loved seeing him and being their with us.

Overall lately I've been feeling okay. I had a doctor apt. a few days ago and I've gained a total of 8 pounds so far. And we got to hear the heart beat and it was 145. All the blood work they did at my last apt. for down syndrome and some other things all came back good. Which was a relief.

We haven't fully decided on a name yet. We have a few in mind but nothing is for sure yet. I will let everyone know when we have a for sure name!

Here are some picture of our boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers