Monday, January 24, 2011

5 1/2 months!

How far along: 22 weeks!
Total weight gain: Not sure, last I knew it was 8 pounds but that was 2 weeks ago.
How big baby is: The length of a a spaghetti squash. Which I am pretty positive that our baby is bigger then this because the ultra sound tech said he measured 3 days a head and weighed one pound. The pregnancy thing I get every week said he is almost a pound.
Maternity clothes: I have five pairs of maternity pants and two maternity shirts.
Stretch Marks: My stretch marks are getting longer and darker! I have some new ones on the left and right sideby my belly button :(
Sleep: I sleep a lot, but it never feels like enough.
Best moment this week: Feeling him move like crazy these last two weeks. he moves so much. Nathan even felt him yesterday.
Worst moment this week: Just the usual pains. I am pretty sure he is kicking my uterus and ribs.
Movement: He moves a lot. (he is moving right now as i type this (:)
Food cravings: Nothing lately.
Belly Button (In or Out): IN still. But I don't think it will be for very much longer.
Gender: BOOOOOY
Labor Signs: None.
What I am looking forward to: SOOOO much!!!
What I miss: Being able to sleep without waking up in the middle of the night to pee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers