Thursday, January 13, 2011

5 months!!

How far along: 20 weeks, 3 days.
Total weight gain: 8 pounds
How big baby is: The size of a banana! To me that still seems pretty small because when I'm 40 weeks he will be the size of a watermelon!
Maternity clothes: I have three pairs of maternity pants and two maternity shirts.
Stretch Marks: belly :( Like underneath my belly button where I can't see unless I pull up my stomach lol
Sleep: Pretty good, I toss and turn a lot.
Best moment this week: Seeing our baby on the ultra-sound and finding what we're having a boy!
Worst moment this week: Stomach pain :(
Movement: I feel him move a lot now! I love it!
Food cravings: Haven't really had any cravings lately, but sweets. But when I was first pregnant I craved anything from buffalo wings to Olive garden and KFC!
Belly Button (In or Out): Very IN!
Gender: It's a BOY! and we are really excited! (:
Labor Signs: None. Hopefully not for a while.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling him kick and my baby shower. Oh and of course meeting him!
What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers