Tuesday, February 8, 2011

6 months!

How far along: 24 weeks one day
Total weight gain:I will know on Thursday how much ive gained since last month.
How big baby is: He is about 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound!
Maternity clothes: I have five pairs of maternity pants and two maternity shirts.
Stretch Marks: Still getting more.. nothing i do seems to help. ugh
Sleep: I sleep pretty good besides when baby wakes me up from kicking (:
Best moment this week: He's been moving for longer periods of time now..its crazy how active he gets.. i love feeling him move (: its what i look forward to everyday! (:
Worst moment this week: Just my usual rib and back pain.
Movement: He is really, really active. I can now feel the difference between kicking/punching and just doing turns or something.
Food cravings: A few things here and there. I have a huge obsession with anything that has to do with potatoes.
Belly Button (In or Out): Still in.
Gender: BOOOOOY!!!!!
Labor Signs: None.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting him and so many more things.
What I miss: Now that i am getting bigger its getting really hard for me to do normal things..like putting on my socks or putting on my pants..you know..normal things that people do in their everyday lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers