Friday, December 24, 2010

My husband!!!


Nathan is seriously the most amazing man I have ever met. The picture on the left was at least four years ago. You can tell by the way I am looking at him that I adored him. And I still do, probably more then I ever thought I could. Back when we first started dating in 2006 I would have never thought that we would be where we are today. We were both just 16 and we hardly even knew each other. For the first at least 2 years of our relationship we only saw each other once a week and only to go on a small date like a movie and lunch. It was really hard for me to be away from him. I fell so deep and I just wanted to be with him all the time. Now that I look back I think all the time we were a part just made us stronger and made our love deeper. When your away from someone you love so much, it really does test your love for each other. It really was tough and I know a lot of the time I wanted to just give up. But I never did and neither did he. I am so thankful that even though it was hard at first, well for a while, that at least I got to spend some time with him. Every time we would see each other it made me realize how much I truly loved him. He is such a great person, he has a kind heart. I know things might not be prefect right now either, but they aren't horrible. We are still young and have a long road a head. We just have to take it one day at time and do the best we can. I know that as long as we have each other that we can accomplish anything we want to. Not all good things come right away. Even today as I try to describe my feelings for him.. I just don't know how to say it. All I know is that I don't ever want to let go. I know we have something good, that no one else has. I know that I could never find anyone that is even close to him. I know that I wouldn't be happy, complete and just me if I didn't have him. I know that as long as we remember why we got married and why we are with each other then we can get through anything. When you love someone with your all heart and would do anything in this world for that person you know that you can you can accomplish whatever you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers